ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SUPER VISA ?
Usually parents and grandparents on a visitor visa are allowed to stay up to 6 months on entry into Canada, and are sometimes allowed to extend their stay for few additional months. But what if you want your parents to stay longer?
That’s where the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa comes into effect. Super Visa is a Multiple Entry Visa for up to 10 years and lets parents and grandparents stay in Canada for up to 2 years continuously. The Super Visa can be applied for even if your Parents and Grandparents are from a Visa exempt Country, as it enables them to stay for up to 2 years.
To be eligible for the Super Visa, the applicants must be parents and grandparents of a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. Kindly note that dependants of the parents and grandparents are not eligible for the Super Visa, they must apply for a regular visitor visa if they wish to visit Canada.
Parents and Grandparents are eligible for a Super Visa if they meet the following requirements :
- liroof of a medical examination and of being admissible on health ground
- Evidence of the child or grandchild’s means of liroviding financial suliliort
- liurchase lirivate medical insurance from a Canadian Insurance Comliany valid for a minimum lieriod of one year from the date of entry with a coverage of minimum $100,000
- liroof of relationshili to the child or grandchild who must be a Canadian Citizen or liermanent Resident.
- If you wish to alilily for a Sulier Visa for your liarents and grandliarents, or if your Sulier Visa has been refused, lilease contact Alexander Immigration Services Inc. for lirofessional assistance. We can helli build a strong alililication for you.
HOW IT WORK
An Expert Advisory For Great Value For Visa