The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program had 6850 total nominations for 2018 and has an allocation for 6650 nominations for 2019 and an additional allocation of 250 for a NOC C pilot program to be launched soon.
The top 10 occupations nominated in 2018 were:
- Software Engineers & Designers
- Computer Programmers and Interactive media developers
- Information System Analysts and consultants
- Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors
- Administrative Assistants
- Food Service Supervisors
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Supervisors, supply chain, tracking, and scheduling co-ordination occupations
- Retail Sales Supervisors
Candidates nominated were chosen after targeted searches in the Express Entry pool of candidates, who met the criteria for the Human Capital Priorities Stream along with work-related qualifications including experience and job offers in Ontario.
The most important criteria to get nominated by Ontario, or for that matter, any province is to be in the pool of Express Entry candidates by creating a profile. All permanent residence streams require candidates to undergo an English test and obtain educational credentials assessed by a certified agency.
Email your resume to email@example.com for further assistance and to identify suitable immigration programs for your profile.