To be eligible for the RNIP, you must meet all these requirements. You must
- get a recommendation from the designated community
- have qualifying work experience or have graduated from a publicly funded post-secondary institution in the recommending community
- have a qualifying job offer
- meet or exceed the minimum language requirements
- meet or exceed the educational requirements
- prove you have enough money to support your transition into the community
- intend to live in the community
- meet community-specific requirements
Please email email@example.com if you received a valid job offer from a designated employer in the community and require assistance with your permanent residence application.
Please book a paid consultation through our website if you have questions and/or wish to understand the program better.
Important – We do not provide recruitment services nor obtain job offers for our clients for any Canadian Immigration program.