I am a Canadian government regulated licensed immigration consultant and am often asked one question. “Why should I pay a consultation fee when everything I need is available online?”
You do not have to, if
– If you are good at analyzing contradictory information lurking in the world wide web related to Canadian immigration and selecting the correct one
– If you can identify the best pathway based on your circumstance to immigrate to Canada
– If you do not mind your applications getting returned due to missing documents or other errors
– If you can religiously follow up with IRCC, especially when you are out of the country, and try and obtain an update on your application status
– If you are proficient in citing the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act and Immigration and Refugees Protection Regulations in support of your application
– If you are adept at using case laws in your submission letters to strengthen your application
– If you can view your file from an IRCC officer’s perspective, identify underlying issues, and resolve them
– If you can build a strong case for your application to try and convince IRCC or the provincial authorities to issue the temporary or permanent visas, or nominations supporting PR
Filling up application forms does not equal immigration consulting and therefore has been intentionally excluded from the above list.
The choice is yours to make. You Google for symptoms, but you do not take Google’s advice and medicate yourself when you are not well. Instead, you go to a professional (doctor) for your medication. Why would you surrender your life-altering decision to anonymous strangers on the internet who have nothing to lose? If you are seeking peace of mind, confidence and wish to save time, go ahead, and call us. We at Alexander Immigration Services Inc. care, and provide the best possible solution to achieve your Canadian dreams!!